Find or give trusted care and support in Calderdale or Hackney
- Tell us what's important to you - we offer all kinds of support, ranging from personal care and practical jobs, to help with life admin and community advocacy, to mental health and wellbeing support.
- Choose who supports you - find out about our workers' interests, skills and experience and know that they are getting a decent wage without you paying more.
- Build your own Team - include friends and family members closely involved, together with community volunteers.
- Offer kind, expert care that plays to your strengths, expertise and experience.
- Fit work to your life, not the other way round. Set your rates and the times you work - get a decent wage for the skilled work you do.
- You both choose - it's a mutual decision to say yes to the support. This means you don't support lots of different people day after day, but get the chance to build, lasting, fulfilling caregiving relationships without the rush.
- Become a member of your local Circle - learn new skills in care, co-operation and wellbeing, support your peers and be supported in turn.
- Join our co-operative - become an owner of Equal Care Co-op and shape decisions and our evolution.
- We want to grow. Invest in Equal Care to develop a kinder, more resilient way of caregiving!